Diwali is gone, but users are searching Google pay Rangoli stamp
Actually, on the occasion of Diwali, Google Beverage ran a stamp collection, which was going to end on 31 October. But now its last date has been increased to 11. Under this scheme, users have to collect 5 Diwali stamps. If the user has done so, then he is given a reward of Rs 251. Also, there is a chance to win 1 lakh rupees. But people are not getting ‘Rangoli stamp’. In such a situation, people are expressing their pain with the ‘Rangoli’ hashtag.
Why Rangoli stamp is important?
Under this ‘stamp collection scheme’, the user has to deposit 5 tickets (Jhumka, Phool, Diya, Lantern and Rangoli tickets). In such a situation, many people complain that they are not getting the stamp of Rangoli. And of course, to get a stamp, you have to do a transaction of more than 35 rupees. Apart from this, you can also gift stamp to someone to get another stamp.
Tricks To Get Google Rangoli Stamp
But the question of many friends was that we do not find Rangoli stamps – not getting flowers and Rangoli stamps in Google Pay. So don’t worry, today I will tell you the 5 best ways to get Rangoli stamp in Google Pay, so that you will get 100% chance to get Rangoli and flower seal for free using this method 100% Rangoli in Google Pay.
Whatever method I will tell you here, you will follow it carefully and with this method you will get more chances to win a flower or Rangoli ticket, and it also depends on your luck. Get Free Rangoli or Flower Stamp in Google Pay.
Method 1 – How to get google Pay Rangoli stamp
- First open the Paytm app and click on Add Money option.
- There you have to add at least 35 rupees to your wallet.
- Now you have to pay with Google Pay UPI.
- This way you are more likely to get flower or rangoli stamps using this method. There is a higher probability of getting flower or rangoli tickets.
Method 2 – How to get google Rangoli stamp
- First of all, you will need Business QR Code or PhonePe or Google Pay or Paytm QR Code.
- Save that QR code in your phone.
- Now open task on Google and scan with that Google Pay QR Scanner.
- Now you have to pay at least 35 rupees 5 times and you can also win the rangoli stamp.
- Buy any item over 50 rupees from Amazon or Flipkart.
- Pay with Google Pay.
- This way you are more likely to win a flower or rangoli ticket.
Method 4 – How to get Google pay Rangoli stamp Diwali offer
- You pay any bill of 35 rupees
- Pay with Google Pay app.
Method 5 – Google pay Stamp Trick
- Now Diwali is going to come and a few days before Diwali from Google, you will get a mail saying that if you pay with Google Pay then you will get a chance to win a flower or rangoli stamp. In this, you have to pay with Google Pay, so that you can win as many flowers or rangoli stamps. Get rangoli stamp in google pay this way, get free rangoli stamp in google pay
How to download youtube video free-Youtube Downloader For Free