Please have a look at the issues below Nintendo switch not turning on
- A Nintendo system switch will not work.
- The LCD screen is blank (in handheld or tabletop mode), but sound can still be heard from the console speakers.
- After putting the system into sleep mode, pressing the power or home button will not wake it up.
- The Nintendo Switch system does not have a power light.
- While the Nintendo Switch console is placed in the dock. The LCD screen will turn off automatically. As the software application will display on the TV screen.
- The Nintendo Switch Dock is not compatible with the Nintendo Switch Lite.
How to Fix Nintendo switch not turning on
- First of all you reset the AC adapter by unplugging both ends for at least 30 seconds. While you are waiting, follow these steps:
- Do a hard reset on the console by pressing the power button for 30 seconds, then press the power button once to turn on the console.
- Verify that you are using the Nintendo Switch AC adapter (model number HAC-002). If it is a different charger is being used. Replacing it with the correct accessory may be solve the problem.
- Check the AC adapter for any cuts, kinks, shabby cables, etc. If any issue the power adapter will have to be replaced.
- You can buy the Nintendo Switch AC adapter from our online store.
- Check for any visible damage to the USB-C connector on the bottom of the Nintendo Switch console. If any issue is found, the Nintendo Switch console will need to be fixed.
- For your convenience, Nintendo offers a quick and easy-to-use online repair process.
- Connect the AC adapter to the console and directly to the wall outlet.
Nintendo switch not turning on: first to charge a full
Most of the time, when a switch refuses to turn on, it simply runs out of battery. Place it in your dock or plug the charging cable directly and wait a few hours for it to be charged back. The switch should be on soon, and will be fully charged in about three hours.
Try to Hard reset it first
If your switch remains unresponsive even after a good charging session, or if you can see a faded light coming from the blank screen, then it’s time to force a shutdown instead. Don’t worry, your saved data will not be lost.
To manually close the switch: 1. Press and hold the small circular power button above the switch for 12 to 15 seconds.
- Release it and wait a few more seconds.
- Push the power button normally.