The corporate can release two smartphones of this collection Infinix Hot 9 and Infinix Hot 9 Pro
Korean corporate Infinix will release its Infinix hot 9 collections on Might 29 within the Indian marketplace. It’s believed that the corporate can release two smartphones of this collection Infinix hot 9 and Infinix hot 9 nine Pro The corporate has shared its teaser on its e-commerce spouse Flipkart.
Infinix Hot 9 Series to Launch in India on May 29, Two Phones Expected
In step with Flipkart’s homepage, Infinix hot 9 collection will release on Might 29 at 12 midday. On this collection, Infinix hot 9 and Infinix hot 9 Pro smartphones will also be introduced by means of the corporate.
The teaser image shows a quad-camera setup and a fingering sensor on the back of the phone. Additionally, the hole-punch design is visible on the front with the camera cutout placed on the top-left of the screen. DTS Audio branding is also visible on the bottom-center of the back. Although Flipkart doesn’t mention the name of the phone, the camera setup shows 48-megapixel written, suggesting the main shooter with a 48-megapixel image sensor. Given the Infinix Hot 9 that was launched in Indonesia carries a 16-megapixel primary shooter on the back, the phone pictured on Flipkart is likely Infinix Hot 9 Pro.
Flipkart has shared an image of Infinix Hot 9 Pro on its teaser web page. This teaser symbol presentation that the telephone may have a quad digital camera setup. A fingerprint sensor will likely be equipped at the rear within the handset. With the exception of this, the digital camera cutout will also be noticed within the entrance with the hole-punch design. In step with the teaser web page, the telephone may have a 48-megapixel digital camera. Alternatively, Flipkart didn’t point out the identity of the telephone.
- Dimensions165.4 x 76.8 x 8.8 mm
- Weight185 Grams
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size6.6 inches
- Resolution720 x 1600 pixels
- Display Colors16M Colors
- Pixel Density266 ppi (pixels per inch)
- Touch ScreenCapacitive touchscreen
- CPUOcta-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 + 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPUPowerVR GE8320
- RAM (Memory)2 GB, 3 GB, 4 GB
- Internal Storage32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB
- Memory Card SlotmicroSDXC (dedicated slot)
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Operating SystemAndroid 10.0 + XOS 6.0
- User InterfaceYes
- Rear Camera13 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) + QVGA (Low light sensor)
- FlashTriple-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera8 MP (wide)
- SIMNano SIM
- Dual SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Wi-fiWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USBmicro-USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPSYes, with A-GPS
- Headphone Jack
- CapacityLi-Po 5000 mAh battery
- 4G LTELTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G NR BandsNo
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Infinix Hot 9 and Infinix Hot 9 Pro
Love clicking selfies? Well, then bring home this smartphone and ensure that you capture jaw-dropping selfies every time. have 6.6 inch IPS HD + LCD show, Octa-core MediaTek Helio A25 processor, 4GB RAM and 5000mAh battery.
- Nice design very good battery and good price
- NO NFC
- NO Wireless Charging