Few Steps to Unlock Your Boost Mobile Phone Open the DirectUnlocks Boost Mobile unlock page, Enter your mobile IMEI Number and wait few hours 100% working. Please check last page.
although there are some requirements that must be met before unlocking the device. You can also see this information on the Boost Mobile Support page.
The person requesting the device unlock is a certified current or former customer or an individual owner who can provide an account number or account name for the account associated with the device.
The device is not reported to be lost or stolen or otherwise flagged which is ineligible to unlock.
The device has been active on the same account (under the history of the device) for at least 12 months and has been paid within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary.
The warranty replacement phone will have the same eligibility date as the original device.
Few Steps to Unlock Your Boost Mobile Phone
All of Boost Mobile’s cell phones are sold locked to their network which means it won’t work with another carrier until you unlock it. Unlocking your phone through Boost Mobile is free, while third party unlock companies will charge you. This guide will walk you through how to unlock your Boost Mobile phone step by step, so you can take your phone wherever you want.
Unlocking Your Phone – Military Requirements
If you’re in the military, Boost Mobile will unlock your phone at your request with proof of deployment. The only eligibility requirement you don’t need to meet is the minimum amount of time you need to use your phone with Boost. Each number associated with your military account can unlock up to two devices per year.
Unlocking Your Phone – Current Boost Customers
If you’re a current Boost Mobile customer and meet the requirements above, the unlocking process is simple:
- Call Boost customer service
- Get the unlock code
- Input said code.
- The whole process shouldn’t take more than one day if you’re on a BoostUP! installment plan. If not, unlocking your phone could take up to two days. To help the process go smoothly, there are a few things you can do:Keep your SIM card in the phone (removing or replacing the SIM card will cause the unlock request to fail).
Make sure your phone is turned on and connected to the Boost Mobile network, or connected to a WiFi network the whole time.
If you’re a former customer, or a person who bought a Boost Mobile phone from a previous customer, the process can be a little more confusing and Boost requires a few extra steps.
Unlocking Your Phone – Non-Boost Customers
It’s important to note you CAN unlock a Boost Mobile phone even if you’re not currently (or have never been) a Boost customer, but the process to get there is a little tedious. To unlock your Boost Mobile phone you’ll need:
- The Boost Mobile phone number or account number last associated with the phone.
- If you don’t have that, you will need to contact the person whom you bought the phone from and get that info from them.
If you can’t do either of these things, then Boost will not unlock your device and you’ll have to use it on Boost Mobile’s network for the required amount of time before you try unlocking it again.
How to unlock a Boost mobile phone Use DirectUnlocks (within 24 Hours)
Features of This Method
- Suitable for removing locks from Boost Mobile and other carriers
- Uses a remote removal process handled by trained professionals
- Unlocks are successfully completed within 24 hours (6 hours for Samsung phones)
- Supports a wide range of networks from lots of different countries
- After placing an order, the unlock progress can be tracked
- Also provides a service for removing iCloud Activation Locks
Steps to Use Unlock Boost Mobile iPhone/Samsung/LG… using DirectUnlocks
Step 1. Open the DirectUnlocks Boost Mobile unlock page.
Step 2. Retrieve the device’s IMEI number by calling *#06# on the mobile phone, and enter it into the box provided
Step 3. Submit your order. You’ll be shown an overview of your order and will also be prompted to enter your payment details.
Once the payment is made, your order will start processing and you’ll receive confirmation within 24 hours.
Please Carefully because I am just providing information not guarantee use your own risk.
Leave a Reply